The Hevea pacifier dummy in coral is inspired by the beauty of the ocean and the slowly growing, beautiful miracles underneath the surface. With its soft and gentle red colour it brings reminiscence of warm sunsets across the most beautiful beach strips
This is the first coloured dummy that is both 100% plastic free and colourful. Completely plant based, it is made out of 100% natural rubber and FDA approved natural colour pigments. Good for the baby and good for the planet.
- Coral colour
- Orthodontic teat
- Made from 100% natural rubber
- Silky smooth touch
- Distinctive shaped cut out ventilation holes
- Gentle on baby's face and teeth but still resistant to bites
- Easy to clean in hot water and highly hygienic due to its seamless design
- Pacifiers are recommended to be replaced every 6-8 weeks
- Fine layer of vegetable oil prevents the pacifier drying out. This disappears during the initial sterilisation.
- Meets all safety standard in Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand
- Note: The coloured rubber is blended with natural rubber in a manaul process so may cause some elements of streaking on the dummy shield. This is completely normal and has no effect on the safety or functionality of the dummy,