Have you been trying to find a pacifier that is plastic-free, non-toxic, and sustainably made?
The original HEVEA natural rubber pacifier was created over ten years ago. The orthodontic star and moon pacifier is handcrafted out of pure natural rubber with a silky touch, and of course, toxic-free and compostable.
HEVEA pacifiers are considerately designed to be soft and gentle on your baby’s face and has brand unique ventilation holes.
The solid and ergonomically butterfly shape is thoughtfully designed give space for the nose and chin.
- Orthodontic teat
- Made from 100% natural rubber
- Star and moon design
- Distinctive shaped cut out ventilation holes
- Gentle on baby's face and teeth but still resistant to bites
- Pacifiers are recommended to be replaced every 6-8 weeks
- Fine layer of vegetable oil prevents the pacifier drying out. This disappears during the initial sterilisation.
- Meets all safety standard in Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand
- Available in three sizes - 0-3 months, 3-36 months and 36 months+