Hevea’s hand-crafted pacifier dummy collection is inspired by the colours found in nature. Shiitake grey is a neutral earth tone, bringing hints of beige from the mushroom itself, complimenting just about every outfit.
This is the first coloured dummy that is both 100% plastic free and colourful. Completely plant based, it is made out of 100% natural rubber and FDA approved natural colour pigments. Good for the baby and good for the planet.
- Shiitake grey colour
- Orthodontic teat
- Made from 100% natural rubber
- Silky smooth touch
- Distinctive shaped cut out ventilation holes
- Gentle on baby's face and teeth but still resistant to bites
- Easy to clean in hot water and highly hygienic due to its seamless design
- Pacifiers are recommended to be replaced every 6-8 weeks
- Fine layer of vegetable oil prevents the pacifier drying out. This disappears during the initial sterilisation.
- Meets all safety standard in Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand
- Note: The coloured rubber is blended with natural rubber in a manaul process so may cause some elements of streaking on the dummy shield. This is completely normal and has no effect on the safety or functionality of the dummy,