Are you the sentimental type who keeps all the greeting cards that have ever been given to you on every occasion? How can you throw them out when people you love have handwritten you notes with all their best wishes? They are so lovely to read back on and can become priceless when people pass on and you have their handwriting.
Together with Kyree Harvey of @misskyreeloves, this journal is a keepsake that over the years will be another way of collecting your memories with handwritten gifts of love. Where your partner, children, family or friends can create their own cards every year, write messages, draw pictures or stick photos for any occasion. You will have them in the one place together to look back on with fond memories for years to come. It will be like a never-ending love letter over many years.
It is also a tradition you can start with children. A journal they will read back on in their adult life and forever have love and wishes with them in loved ones handwriting.
- Beautiful linen hard cover
- Case bound with a gold embossed title and spine
- Cover page to address journal
- 200gsm card paper stock internal paper
- 40 pages
- Can create 64 single page cards of 32 cards with double page spreads
- Use to write card messages for any occasion including birthdays, Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day
- Journal measures 148mm x 210mm
- Flat lay binding so journal lays flat while creating each card
- We recommend photo dots, double sided tape or acid free washi tape for sticking photos in
Designed in Melbourne, Australia. We're proud to support local and handmade.