Write To Me Pregnancy Journal 9 Months The Beginning Of You
Record your pregnancy journey from conception to your baby being earth side.
With pages at the beginning of the journal to note down pregnancy and doctor / midwife details, advice and shopping lists, names, books, websites and social media to read, nursery and birth plans and a journal section for week 6 and 7 of your pregnancy.
From here, the journal allows 2 double page spreads for each week - from 8 weeks to birth - giving prompts for details on your weight, your weight measurement, cravings, appointments with your medical team and questions you might have for them (there is also a page to stick in a bump photo and 2 pages for journalling)
- Beautiful linen hard cover, case bound with an embossed title and spine
- Guided journal with prompts throughout
- 120gsm paper stock internal pages (FSC)
- 144 pages
- 146 x 190 x 17mm
- Ribbon Marker (White)
- Illustrated end papers
- Contents page with page numbers
- We recommend photos dots, double sided tape or acid free washi tape for sticking photos
Designed in Melbourne, Australia. We're proud to support local and handmade.